Who we are
Accessful LLC (hereinafter referred to as “Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) is a Limited Liability Company incorporated under the laws of the State of Wyoming, United States of America, and having its registered address at 1309, Coffeen Avenue, STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801. The Company is acting as a B2B online consultancy firm which is engaged in the business of facilitating market access for innovation by connecting innovation owners including but not limited to SMEs, Start-ups, Spin outs (“sell side”) and indirect market access actors (“buy side”) such as Value added distributors, Wholesalers, System integrators, Contract manufacturers, IP Licensors, , and other forms of strategic partnership that may arise.
Your information that we collect and how we use it
Personal data, often known as personal information, is any information that can be used to identify an individual. For our use and records, we will collect the information indicated below. We do not collect your personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us using one of our website’s validation test forms accessible at Validation Test form for Client-1 and Validation Test form for Client-2.
You may use the aforementioned forms to apply for our services. You hereby agree, acknowledge, and grant us your express agreement to use your financial information (as defined below) and any other information we think necessary or appropriate to provide you with our Service.
We also capture your location based on your IP address to show you the most relevant data for your ease. Additionally, we may further collect, store, use and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have listed below:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name, employer and/or company name;
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and telephone numbers or any other relevant source of communication.
- Transaction Data includes any information related to details about payments to and from you and other details of services you may have received from us.
- Technical Data includes Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operation system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website.
We may not be able to fulfill our duties under the service agreement or any other agreement that we are attempting to make with you if you fail to furnish us with any personal information that we lawfully require under the terms of any agreement executed by and between us. In such a case, we may be forced to terminate the services you have with us, subject to written notice to you prior to any such termination.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
How do we use this information?
We shall undertake to adhere to the data protection laws and related compliance in relation to any personal data shared by you. We will only use such data to the extent that the law allows us. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following ways:
- For the performance of the service agreement executed by and between us or any agreement to be executed at any time in future.
- To protect our legitimate interests, such as ensuring the quality of services we provide to you, collecting information for marketing purposes, and communicating with you.
- For ensuring compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Our purpose for using this information
The primary goal of collecting personal information is to provide you with a secure, seamless, and personalized user experience when using our website and provide you with the services you have requested from us. We may also use this information to ensure that the material on our website is delivered to you and your computer in the most effective way possible.
In addition, we will use your information for the following purposes;
- To carry out our obligations arising out of any agreement executed between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To ensure efficient administration and management of our business and client relationships;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To ensure the security and quality of our Service along with any risk management activities;
- To ensure that we comply with any requirement in law, regulation or towards a professional body of which we are a member;
- To ensure that the content from our site is presented most effectively for you and your computer;
- As part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
- To consider your application where you have applied for a job position with us; and
- To send you our newsletters or updates or make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our website about services that may interest you or them.
Provision of sharing information to third parties
Your information is normally only provided to a third party if it is required to provide you services in the agreement executed by and between us or where it is expressly required to deal with any enquiry you may have for us. We understand that you may have concerns regarding the privacy of your confidential information and your Intellectual Property Rights (IP Rights) vested in your product or technology or any part thereof. All interested parties, parties to any service agreement executed with us and any third parties, including our officers, directors, employees, contractors, or any other concerned individual, are bound by a strict clause of confidentiality and are barred at all times to cause any activity or either cause to be done any activity that my breach such rights vested in you.
In addition to these, there may be circumstances where it becomes necessary for us to provide information, including the legal or regulatory process.
The following categories of recipients may receive your personal information and process it for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement;
- Agents, contractors, sub-contractors, consultants, service providers, third-party or related companies, including payment processors, if it is necessary to provide you with our services and respond to your enquiries or for any other related purposes;
- Analytics and search engine providers that may assist us in the improvement and optimization of our website;
- Third parties who support our information technologies or handle mailings or events on our behalf;
- Law enforcement agencies, other governmental agencies or third parties if we are required by law to do so or in any limited circumstances such as required by a court or a regulatory order.
Please note that all such personal information that belongs to you and is shared with a third party shall be shared on a confidential basis, wherein a strict clause of confidentiality shall bind such a third party.
Transfer of personal information outside the United States
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and stored on computers outside of your state, province, nation, or other governmental jurisdiction, where data protection regulations may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
Protection and Storage of your personal information
We recognize your need for privacy and take your online security seriously. We’ve adopted technology and operational security standards to safeguard your personal information against loss, abuse, alteration, breach, or destruction. We will ensure that the collection and processing of your information are done in line with the Data Protection legislation in effect in the United States of America after we receive it. Personal information is kept confidential by all Company employees, associates, contractors, consultants, suppliers, and others, and only authorized persons have access to it.
However, information transmission over the Internet is not safe in today’s world, and we cannot guarantee the security of any personal information you send us or supply over the website.
Retention of your personal information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including satisfying any legal or reporting requirements and obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our legal agreements and policies.
Know your Rights
At any time during your engagement with us, you have the right:
- To be informed about the processing of your personal data;
- To request access to or a copy of any personal data which we hold about you;
- Rectification of any inaccurate data that we may have about you;
- To ask us to delete personal data if you consider that we don’t possess the right to hold it;
- To withdraw consent to our processing of your personal data;
- To ask us to stop or start sending you marketing messages at any time by using the below contact details;
- To restrict the processing of your personal data;
- Data Portability, i.e. moving some of your personal data elsewhere in some instances; and
- Not to be subjected to a decision based on automated processing and to have safeguards if you are being profiled based on your personal data.
Any request made by you for access to or a copy of your personal data shall be expressly made in writing. We will endeavour to respond within a reasonable period and in accordance with the terms of the agreement executed by and between us. We will comply with our legal obligations as regards your rights as a data subject.
We shall correct any incorrect or incomplete information. We will stop processing your personal data or erase it where there is no legal reason for us to continue holding or using that information. It shall be our aim to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate at all times. To assist us in ensuring that your information is up to date, do let us know if any of your personal information or details change.
Legal basis for processing personal data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We may process your Personal Data because;
- For the performance of any agreement that we entered with you;
- You have permitted us to do so;
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights; and
- To comply with the law
We may collect and analyse aggregated data, such as the number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views (or page impressions) on our websites/applications, and the most commonly used entry and exit points to our websites/applications (“Aggregate Information”).
We use “cookies,” which are small data files transmitted to your browser to record and track aggregate information about you when you visit our website or use our mobile applications. The cookie is used to keep track of user information such as their number, frequency of use, user profiles, and favourite websites. We can study how our websites/applications are used and improve our websites, mobile applications, and services using the Aggregate Information we gather. By modifying your browser settings, you can disable cookies.
Children’s Privacy and Use by minors
Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) is not permitted to use our Service.
We do not intentionally collect personally identifying information from anyone under eighteen. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us if you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data. If we learn that we have obtained Personal Data from children without a parental agreement, we will take steps to erase the data from our servers.